This is one of a few signs that you see along the freeway down by the border. Sorry I know I am weird but it makes think, laugh and sad all at the same time.
It's not sad, think of what's awaiting them if they don't get hit by a car :). My Grandma crossed the Rio Grand and a couple of freeways when she immigrated, and what a blessing it was. Just keep an eye out and try not to hit any lol, think the less we hit, the more may become Mormon Tax Paying US Citizens like me! :) Hahaha. And you're not racist, I'm just glad you saw the sign! :)
Thanks for your comment. Don't feel the least bit jealous about us having a girl. Boys are WONDERFUL, and I would have 5 more if I could. A girl will be an adventure. How are you doing???
8 comments:
I get it! Pretty funny! And sad I guess!
Oh my heavens, that is sad,...but funny! I wonder if many have been hit so they had to put that up???????...
It's not sad, think of what's awaiting them if they don't get hit by a car :). My Grandma crossed the Rio Grand and a couple of freeways when she immigrated, and what a blessing it was. Just keep an eye out and try not to hit any lol, think the less we hit, the more may become Mormon Tax Paying US Citizens like me! :) Hahaha. And you're not racist, I'm just glad you saw the sign! :)
It is pretty funny. - Sausha
Nathan really liked this post.
woops, Nathan was logged in his gmail account. I'm the one who commented. It would be strange if Nathan refered to himself in third person.
Thanks for your comment. Don't feel the least bit jealous about us having a girl. Boys are WONDERFUL, and I would have 5 more if I could. A girl will be an adventure. How are you doing???
This made me laugh, then kinda feel bad about it.
Post a Comment