Wednesday, June 10, 2009

First tooth


Brigg is very keen on following the rules when it comes to fantasy figures. ei..santa (remember the Christmas story with Santa) He lost his first tooth Friday morning, actually he let me pull it out. Loren and I were out that night when he went to bed so I told him to put the tooth under his pillow and we talked about the tooth fairy. We put his tooth in a bag so it would not get lost, and to make it easier for the tf to find it. I told him that we don't want it to fall on the floor and get lost or the tf might not leave him anything. (I know I'm mean) When the tf went in that night to make the swap, he was holding onto the bag very tightly.
Swap complete now it was time for sleep.
12:45 am Brigg comes running in to our room in tears. He tells me that he can't find his tooth and that the tf will get mad. I drag myself out of bed and we go looking for his tooth. Even in the middle of the night I have my Mom brain on. "Brigg maybe the tooth fairy already came." Then he finds his pack of gum and a dollar bill.
All is well tears are gone, back to sleep.
Like I said, he does not want to upset the fantasy money, gum, toy bringing people.Sunday morning he let me pull out another loose tooth.

6 comments:

Alli Blue said...

That is soooo funny!

themanuesfamily said...

How funny! Dylan's permanent tooth is coming in behind his other bottom tooth and I can't get it out! Yikes! We have been trying to wiggle it but it's not really "loose". Brigg told me Friday that he was going to get 10 chuckie cheese tokens for each tooth. Ha ha ha!

Nikki said...

brilliant - love the idea of giving him candy - not just money - LETS GET THE SHOW ON THE ROAD! 1 tooth down, like 19 or something to go?

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Too funny! And way to go pulling out the teeth! You're such a good Mom!

5 ibarras said...

i LOVE it! way to go brigg!!!

tash said...

Very cute, gotta love kids :)