
Brigg's last day of kindergarten was yesterday. He had a wonderful year and I think like most Moms I am really attached to his teacher. Can't she just move up with him? She did a great job and Brigg has a real love for learning.
I was real nervous in the beginning because I thought he was to young. I am glad to say that he did very well. He has learned all the things that you normally learn in the big K plus he has developed a love for drawing. He also learned to love a schedule, and order. Two of my specialties...uh, uh.
This summer will be interesting.
We love our Brigg!!!
4 comments:
cute guy! and what a cute teacher - that is not at all what my kindergarten teacher looked like!
He looks like Tom in this picture! How funny! 1st grade....HOLD ON!
Your comment on my blog made me laugh- don't think I've been called a dork in a long time! :)
Claire! How are you? Thank you for your sweet note! Thank you for thinking of me on Mother's Day! That meant so much to me! You guys look like you are living the high life in Cali! Hopefully we will get to see you guys at the Spencer reunion!
Post a Comment