
I know that Father's day is long gone, but I can't let it go unnoticed on the blog. Not that my hub will ever read this, but I want it written down how much I love him. I don't always do the best job at showing my love for him, but he is truly amazing. He is a wonderful daddy to our boys, they absolutely adore him. He is a hard working man, with serious dedication. He annoys me on a regular basis, but also manages to sweep me off my feet daily. What can I say, he is my Hub.
I love you!
3 comments:
aaawwwwww! super duper mushy, gushy and sweet and he's so lucky to have you!!!!!
That's awesome. I love how you put that he annoys you, don't they all? But we still love them! That's sweet. I guess they have to take out their lack of sleep on someone!
Well put Claire!! We think he's pretty cool too! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment