
Today at the park Tyden dropped a huge rock on his foot. The rock was bigger than his head, just for a size reference. Funny thing his I heard a child crying and I thought to myself, who is crying? I did not recognize his actually, really, super hurt cry. It is very different from the whiny, not getting my way cry. I found him with a goose egg on his foot and it looked like one straight out of the cartoons.My friend volunteered to take Brigg and Jaxon for me so that I could take Tyden to the doctor. We run to the hospital where Loren is working and he takes a look at it and says just to be sure we should have it x-rayed. Since it is way cheaper to go to urgent care than to actual ER away we go.
3 hours later nothing is broken. (except my back from lugging this tank around) The doctor placed it in a splint to help remind Tyden to take it easy while the swelling goes away. Tyden fell asleep before I even got out of the parking lot.
When I went and picked up the boys my friend asked me why we did not get special treatment because Daddy is a foot doctor.....Good question.
P.S. Tyden is outside running around with his splint on.
8 comments:
That's what I was thinking! Geez! Although, Jason runs a janitorial company and my toilets are dirty! Go figure! :) Hope he feels well soon!
Nathan just told me about this and that you had to go all the way to La Jolla. Hope he feels better! Poor guy.
Poor Tiny! I am so glad it wasn't serious. Funny thing - I was just thinking about your back when I read that part. It makes my back hurt to think about it.
I so love that the one thing he hurts is the one thing daddy can fix! awesome.
I am glad he is not hurt... but I am sure you need a chiropractor!
p.s. - I think that I would like to barter with your friend with a husband with a janitorial company - she can have a perfect lawn, and I can have clean toilets?
Claire and Loren, It was so nice to talk to you. You guys crack me up. We're all excited to see you soon!!! It will be SO MUCH FUN!!!
You're such a great Mommy! I need pointers from you...I'm freaking out my little boy will be joining us soon!
Yikes! Poor thing. Glad he's feeling better. lol
Post a Comment