My Mom and Dad at one of our garage dinner dine outs. Gas cans and weed eaters say family dinner to me.It has been a while since we have all been together. We met up at my oldest brothers home in Utah and all 23 of us stayed in their home. My Aunt and Uncle also came so chalk it up to 25. Bam! Talk about togetherness. We went to Lagoon one day, temple square the next. We also went to the Oquirrh Mountain temple open house another day. Swimming, basketball, spoon basketball, line tag, Wienerschnitzel, bubbles and balloons. We set up tables in the garage and ate outside. Every morning my dad would make breakfast for the entire crew on his huge griddles. We all took turns with the other meals. One night my bothers neighbor made snow cones and cotton candy for the kids... oh and adults, yummo! Grandma surprised the kids with fun new toys everyday. The boys had a great time getting to know their cousins all over again. They really only see them once a year, boo. All in all it was a great time!
Words cannot express the love I feel for my family.
Words cannot express the love I feel for my family.





9 comments:
:( I wish I was a cousin!!!
It sounds like you guys had a great time. It's nice that you are all able to get together. - Sausha
What a cool picture of all the grandkids.
Claire-
Your family is so cute! Thanks for calling me over the 4th of July week. I wish I could have seen you! My blog is private but I will send you an invite if you send me your e-mail. My e-mail is ncatmull@gmail.com.
-Nati
Wow!! your parents house is SOOOO cool! my kids would think they'de died and gone to heaven if they were there. looks like you all had a great time!
luv you
You have an amazing family! Looks like a whole lot of fun! You look so cute after the temple by the way. I love your outfit, if I was as cute as you, I'd steal your look for sure!
I guess I didn't realize you were the only girl in your fam. What a great fam. I;m glad you had fun. Miss you guys!
I love seeing all your family. It makes me long for the good ole Boise days. Love ya! I am so glad you stopped by on your way through. Sorry it didn't work out on your way back. But you are a ray of sunshine, and I m so glad we're able to pick up where we left off, and more glad that we can be a part of eachother's lives through these blogs. Love ya!
How fun, and such great pictures. I'm so glad you were able to be with your family. I totally know how difficult it is to be so far away. Ugh. :) Love ya!
Post a Comment