Brigg's bday was on Monday and here it is Friday, I am such a slacker!
What can I say about my first born...This kid is so great.
What can I say about my first born...This kid is so great.

I would have to say that his most favorite thing in the world is to play video games. Here is the facial expression when he saw his new game. I had already told Loren that I did not want to get any new games until Christmas but Loren is a sucker for good deals and stuff that makes the boys happy. I am the hard nose in this house, duh! Brigg would and could play all day if we let him. During this past summer we have struggled daily, our rule is 1/2 hour per day and not until after lunch. Brigg would try and sneak to it earlier or not do his chores or summer homework. Finally the new rule is. You have to read 10 books to get your time.
By far his favorite present.

This past year Brigg has learned that if you want to keep things nice you have to put them away. He wants his things to have there own space and he doesn't want the boys to touch his stuff. He loves to draw and paint, he no longer wants to share the pencils and crayons. He wants his own so that they will stay nice. His bedroom has about 4 drawers filled with past projects. His artwork lines his walls and covers his dresser. I think he his pretty good and I hope he continues to develop his talent.

Brigg has an amazing memory. It is almost funny some of the things he remembers. He is also a very helpful little boy. I will ask him to do something and he will ask "can this be one of my chores?" He is a pretty good kid...sometimes.
I still can't believe that he is 6. My cup runneth over...


2 comments:
That drawing is remarkable Claire. No joke. For a 6 year old? He will just get better and better! He is a sweet boy and a great big brother!
yes, as you know - my daughter will be six in a few days - and I agree with Alli - That drawing is AMAZING! Did he trace that? Congrats on the big 0-6
Post a Comment