Sunday, September 13, 2009

take your kids to work again


I think we have a future doctor on our hands.
(yes that is real!)

10 comments:

Alli Blue said...

Could you please put an advisory warning before people look at your post?????

Ok, it is funny. In a creepy CSI Toddler kinda way!!!!!

Angie said...

Oh. My..... "COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL" was my husbands' response!

5 ibarras said...

EW!

tyler family said...

ok gross Claire. I agree though, he looks pretty thrilled, thrilled enough to be a doctor.

blungren said...

Wow!! I just showed two guys at my office and one literally got sick and had to rush out! Brigg is the man or Loren might be the worst parent ever. One of the two...Love you guys.

Natalie said...

Claire! That just cracked me up! Like father like son! I love your family picture! You guys all look so great!

Natalie said...

hahha I live in TX...where are you guys?

Nikki said...

CLAIRE! i am so glad that I am not Loren's kid!!!
My daughter would F-R-E-A-K

Byron and Jana said...

could it be any closer to his mouth????

Anonymous said...

Well.....that running saying is not so true for the guy who no longer owns a foot. But it still rings true for me and Royce! :) I think you need to call me next time you come to visit. We need to get together again. :)