Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall Break

Jax and some cousins at the zoo.

The boys and I in front of NYC miniland at Legoland.
New York is where it all began.

T & J striking a pose!

Tyden flying high with a cousin who is 2 years older than him. Tyden is HUGE!

Seriously, he is already cruising with one hand on the wheel.

I don't recall the last time we actually watched Bob the Builder, I took this picture more for Tyden's hat over the hoodie look.
Hay ride with G & G Spencer at Oma's pumpkin patch.

That's Doug, Loren, Brigg, Tyden and Jax keeping it real.

Perfecting his moves in the cotton seed barn.

Hub & T

Sliding down the cotton seed.


Warming up.

Look at that form!
Pay no attention to the white ball still on the ground. It was a-um-er-a practice swing, ya just practicing!

Last week Az had fall break so we were lucky enough to have some visitors of the Spencer kind. Loren's parents flew in on Friday night and we did not stop until the following Friday morning. Loren was kind enough to invite me along when he went golfing with his dad. I was not very good, but I am sure that I will improve if I go again. Loren says that I was bad luck because he did not play very well. I think he was trying too hard to impress me.
Sunday night one of Loren's brothers and his fam came. We went to a pumpkin patch, Legoland, the Science Center and the Zoo. We went out to eat almost every night, and my kids were thrilled! I am so thankful that Loren got his residency in a place that people want to visit!

3 comments:

Alli Blue said...

Fun Fun!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

How fun! Ok, that picture of you golfing is hilarious. You're totally athletic so what's the deal? Although, I guess gold isn't really a sport. lol

Unknown said...

No judging here, just laughing my head off. That is what kids do. Yours are no different than the ones who lived on Hansen Ave.
Love you, DAD