Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A few things I have learned lately...

If you smack your kid in the head with a toothpaste tube, the back of it can split open and make a mess all over the place.
Tyden and silly putty do not mix.

The face after I discovered the mess.

The mess.

The new comb over on my 4 year old.
I am sure that there is a better method than busting out the scissors to remove silly putty, but my patience was gone. I figured that it had been in is hair for about 2 hours because that is how long I new it was missing, so it was pretty smashed in there. Even after I cut it out there was still putty stuck to his head.
I do plan on leaving his hair like that. Tiny has a huge head and he would look terrible with a buzz cut. So instead he will look like a middle aged man with a bald spot.
Don't judge me.


3 comments:

socalmom said...

claire-hilarious! did he do this the day we were over? silly little man! was he sad you cut his hair? :)
al

Alli Blue said...

Ummm..... silly putty=scissors. I have watched my sister have to do it! That is good to know about the toothpaste. In the future you may want to know that chucking a VERY wet diaper bomb at a child will cause it to explode on impact and bust into a ZILLION little gross, urine filled pieces of jello like balls everywhere. HAVE A GREAT DAY!

tash said...

I'm pretty sure I would have gotten the scissors too. :)