


We just couldn't help ourselves, the boys were going nuts when they saw these cute puppies outside the store the other day. We looked at each other and decided that we needed to get a pit bull puppy for each of them.
NOT!
Do people still say not in 2009? Well I do and I will say it again, NOT!
Our neighbors dogs had 9 puppies and our boys get to play with them every day. It is fun watching the kids run around and love up on the dogs. Brigg even gets to go over and help give the dogs a bath and feed them.
For the record I love dogs, I have a very soft place in my heart for them. Someday I would love to get one, but not today and not a pit bull.
On a funny note... we sent a picture to our parents and told them we got the boys 3 dogs.
They totally bought it!
Do I look crazy to you?
8 comments:
And what's so wrong with dogs??? ;)Trust me. Wait until the boys are old enough to clean up the poop and walk them. You'll thank me later. :)
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH for totally validating me! I hear (from my biggest child - my husband) DAILY (only a few hours ago at dinner for today) CAN WE GET A DOOOOOOG?!!??? NO WE CANNOT!!
you're hilarious! they are really cute and it's such a perfect set up for the boys to be able to play & help care for them and then come home! ;)
Kind of like grankids. Love 'em and send them home. Smiling :-)
Bruce and Patti
hilarious....i was like...That doesnt sound like claire. I just thought you were getting into the Socal swing of dog fighting...
Pit Bulls? I would have smacked you from here! :) They are cute!
you had me going for a mili-second....i had phone in hand ready to call you up ask you what the heck you were thinking! so glad you're the sane friend i knew you were :)
love you!
Good one! Erik thinks we're getting a puppy for Christmas...ya right, white carpet + puppy + RAIN= muddy, muddy mess!! That I am NOT cleaning up. No thank you!
Post a Comment