30 years ago my mom and dad were staring at my dark black hair and wondering why they didn't have me sooner. I was such a joy, always pleasant, just a perfect kid. Then my blonde hair grew in and all that sweetness went flying out the window! I drove them crazy and back again maybe thousands of times.
We all survived and here I am today on that same crazy ride with my own 3 boys,
4 if you count Loren.
I feel so lucky.
7 comments:
I remember you will JET BLACk hair, well I remember the pictures at least : )
I believe Happy Birthday to be the appropriate response...although I'm not positive. What the heck, Happy Birthday!
I agree with Jen - Happy Birthday? If it is belated - well, I apologize for that. And if it is not due for six months - well then count me as counted!
Have a happy day regardless!
(oh, and my FB post about my friend having a great day because it is her birthday today - was TOTALLY about you, and not Briana ;o) )
:) beautiful family!
So sweet!
You wear it well, Claire! Happy
30th!
You wear it well, Claire! Happy Bday!
Post a Comment