We enjoyed pizza, presents and cup cakes the night before his birthday, because Loren had to work the next day.
Loren's Dad asked Tyden what he wanted for his birthday and Tyden spouts out that he wants a big giant teddy bear. News to me, but sure enough Grandpa delivered. He was thrilled!!!
Tyden is so easy to please.
He is obsessed with coloring or painting. So I thought it was funny when we went to his school during recces and he was sitting down and painting.
He wanted "ice" crispie treats for his treat at school. This is the first time I have had to take bday snacks to school. Brigg's is in the summer so I don't have to worry about it. His teacher has cute birthday plates for all of the special days and even a #5 candle.
When the class was done singing to him, he said with a happy sigh, "that was wonderful." Tyden is one very expressive little boy.
Jaxon loved hanging out at the school, so did my baby sitting kiddos.
When we asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday he said he wanted his two bestest buddies to come over after school and have hot dogs for lunch, easy enough. Like I said, easy to please.Tyden is one special little boy. He is very tender and very aware of others feelings. That doesn't mean he is always nice to others, but he is very sweet. He is super, super busy. It is important to remember to keep him doing something or trouble will happen. He is very good at entertaining himself and has a very curious nature. He has recently learned how to ride a 2 wheeler, but he still puts his pants on backwards sometimes. You can count on Tyden to be the last one eating at the dinner table (he puts up the biggest stink about not wanting to "eat that.") He always wants the lights on while we are watching a movie because he wants to color too. He is my blue eyed boy and I think he is super handsome, of course all my boys are.
Happy birthday son, I love you.

3 comments:
Claire, I liked that picture of you holding the BABY...........
I'll never forget the first time I met Tyden. He climbed right up on my lap, snuggled up to me and said, "My name's Tiny!!" It was the cutest dang thing ever! He made a friend for life in me that day.
He used to go up to Isabelle Viraldo in Primary and just gaze at her adoringly. He's definitely a love-bug.
All of your boys are adorable, actually. :D
sweet tiny!!! can't believe he is 5!!!!
and what is that? the cutest headband in your hair--love it!!
Post a Comment