Monday, May 17, 2010

weeks 1 & 2

While Loren is away I will try and keep busy so that the time will fly by. Trouble makers

Tyden was standing dangerously close to the edge. I told them not to get wet and I am sure he was trying to make it look like it would have been an accident. Lucky for him I have been his mother for a while and we moved on to a new location.

The train museum



Our neighborhood does and annual Spring Fling with a parade, blow up jumpers and slides, carnival rides and tons of carnival food.

Brigg was able to walk in the parade and hand out candy with his tball team.

This is one of Tyden's favorite friends Ty, Loren likes to call the boys TY squared.









I always wanted a green bubble truck when I was younger.
The boys and I headed over to Mesa for the end of week 2. One of Loren's cousins is leaving on her mission so we went to hear her speak at church. The boys love to go and see their cousins and I was able to enjoy some time away while shopping with my Mom and sisters in law.
While we were there I learned some things about a family member and it made me think about my own life. While I was driving home I was evaluating my life, thinking about what I can do better and how I can appreciate the little things more. I will do my part.
*A super funny thing happened while we were in Mesa. In the in laws back yard in the morning there was a dead crow. Uncle Darren disposed of the crow in the trash can (with gloves on), before he did this he showed the boys. 5 minutes later Tyden comes running in the house with the dead bird in his bare hands. The little stinker climbed up and retrieved the bird from the can. I scared Tyden to death when a I started running full speed in his direction. He bolts to the trash can and instantly bursts into tears. I cleaned his hands like they have never been cleaned before. He said he just wanted to see it. Then we all sat down and finished eating our breakfast.

2 comments:

Alli Blue said...

Fun! I like the bubble truck!

Byron and Jana said...

come on Claire, a little dead crow never killed anyone....