Brigg turned 7 on Tuesday, where has the time gone? I go back and forth with this one. Some times I love him to pieces and the next minute I want to kick him. He has such a teenage attitude it is almost comical. He would much rather hang out with the adults then play with the kids. Most of our friends kids are Tyden and Jaxon's ages, remember he is a teenager so that is not cool. Then just like a switch is flipped he will play games and be very helpful with the kids. I don't get it.
He really is a good kid. This past Sunday at church our Nursery teacher was bringing in supplies for her class. I was holding the door open for her and I asked Brigg if he would help her carry some of her stuff to her classroom. I went on and finished up some primary things and then went and sat down because church was about to start. Brigg was not sitting down yet. So I quickly got up to go and find him. I peeked in the nursery window and there he was helping Barbara get out all of the toys and placing them neatly around the room for the kids to play with when the time came. He is always willing to help set up the primary room and remembers everything we need and exactly where it goes. I know this boy has a great heart.


She is a 3 month old Vizsla and we have named her Codee.
This might be why I like Brigg so much these days, he has been nothing but helpful and loving to the dog. When I ask him to do something he will answer with a "yes Mom." Brigg is the kind of kid that likes to have responsibility, he wants to be needed. He loves to hear that he has done something well. Brigg is very brave and will try anything. He is such a handsome boy too, even with his front 2 teeth missing.
We are so thankful he was sent here to us.
We love you Brigg, you punk!

2 comments:
Happy birthday, Brigg! The picture of him and Codee napping together is award-worthy.
My SIL has a Vizsla as well. Lazlo is his name. Great dog! Nothing like a boy and his dog~!
Post a Comment