Finally the boys are back in school. We start so late here in So Cal compared to other areas. Brigg is in the 2nd grade this year. I have no doubt that he will do well. He was off and running with his old buddies as soon as we got to school. Tyden is starting kindergarten and I am very nervous for him. We walked to his class and met his teacher and hung up his backpack. Then the teacher told the kids to say good bye and they went into class. I did not even have a chance to be sad. I watched through the window for a minute and as soon has the kids in his class sat down and the teacher started talking to them, Tyden raised his hand. I was picturing his little voice saying, "excuse me" That's his thing. Hey at least he is polite.
Tuesday morning before school.
While the boys were at school that first day Jax and I hit the town! Ok, so we had a special date at Wendy's. I love having this kid around, he his very helpful and just wants to play. I am excited to hang out with Jaxon this year.



5 comments:
Ok that last picture is just WAY too cute with Jaxon and the dog, LOVE IT!
School really poops kids out! Zonk city at your house!
So crazy that our babies are in kindergarten! It's nice to have one on one time with those little guys too!
Claire,
I think you may need to keep that chair forever, look how nicely it lulls your family to sleep. Loved your post :)
I LOVE THE PICTURE OF JAXON AND THE PUPPY!!!! TOO DARN CUTE.
Post a Comment