Where have the days gone? I thought it would be nice and relaxing having only Jaxon at home this year. Bah, between his 2 preschools, and a new dog, and church callings. Time is flying by.
October was a great month. I was able to go on a field trip with Brigg's class to the pumpkin patch, then I went back with Jaxon's preschool. Loren and I attended our very first costume party. Loren was able to go golfing with some of his bosses for an annual tournament. The kids got all sugared up between the school carnival and church trunk or treat. We had so much candy in our house, we stayed home and passed some of it out on Halloween night.
The boys and I had our picture taken while we were shopping at Goodwill looking for Halloween costumes. It made it into the San Diego Union Tribune. The boys each took a copy into their classrooms and showed their friends. Jax did not make it into the picture, so he was pretty disappointed.
I am thankful for the learning moments that I have had this month. I can feel my Heavenly Father's love and I am so thankful for the children he has blessed me with. I hope when my boys grow up they will remember the 'nice mom' and not the one who was short with them. It's not always roses around here.




2 comments:
Looks like you are having fun and keeping busy, which just means out of trouble, right? Feels like we haven't talked in ages. Hope you are all well and happy. How is Loren liking the dog? I'm sure it is so great for the boys. Someday we will get a pet but I'm not ready yet! :) My favorite line in your post is the last few sentences. I have thought that same thing many times. Hope they remember the good times. No one has roses all the time no matter what you think. Love you and miss you!
Holy update! All the pics are so cute! Your boys are looking so handsome and so big! And you are so beautiful!
Post a Comment