Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Where's that?




The time has come for us to leave San Diego. Loren is done with his Podiatry residency and has taken a fellowship in Alamogordo, NM. We are leaving in 8 days. I have never lived in a town this small, only 35,000. Infact I have never even been to Alamogordo at all. Loren left last weekend and found us a home to rent and will be back in a few days to help us load and drive the truck to NM. I have been busy packing, cleaning and taking care of last minute doctor appts for everybody, including Codee.


I am excited about the "next step" in our life. The plan right now is to be there for one year, so we could be doing this all over again next year. I will take one day at a time and enjoy all that this next year has to offer.

6 comments:

tenacious d said...

Eight days? Ahhh! So soon! The Spencer family will be so missed.

Rowdy said...

good luck! (and i mean that in a good way, not a snide sarcastic way)

Alli Blue said...

Just have fun!

tash said...

Good Luck with the move!- sausha

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Oh my goodness Claire! Sounds like it will be an adventure. :) Funny, I was just watching a "Man v. Food" episode and it was in NM and was all about green chilis!! Yum! Did you know that 95% of American green chilis come from NM? Just a little fun fact for ya. lol Love the name Codee! I'm assuming for baby girl? Too cute. Wish I could come help you pack. Love your butt!

tyler family said...

A) what? are you too cool for Idaho? we have podiatrists here you know.
B) i can't wait to see your baby girl. got a name picked out yet?
C) welcome to the '3- boys -then -FINALLY- a -girl' club!
D) good luck, NM is lucky to have you!!!