ok, I am not sure you would have gotten my comment because my computer is acting crazy!! I want to bring you a meal, and that is a beautiful princess!! CONGRATS!!
Claire, I'm just so happy for you guys!! She is darling. I would love to send ya little somethin' somethin'. When you can message me you new address :)
Love, love, love, love!!! You look absolutely beautiful Claire, and what a beautiful family you have! Even Loren! hehe just kidding. She's a doll! Enjoy your little girl! (as if I have to tell you that) love ya!
14 comments:
She is just lovely, you guys! Congratulations!
She is so precious! Congrats on the baby girl! Yeah for all things pink!
Congrats on your cute little girl! She is just so adorable! Love her!
She's lovely - sausha
She is so adorable! I'm so happy that you got your little girl!! That last picture makes me happy...she is so sweet!
ok, I am not sure you would have gotten my comment because my computer is acting crazy!! I want to bring you a meal, and that is a beautiful princess!! CONGRATS!!
Hey Loren and Claire,
What a beautiful baby girl! Congratulations! Hope all is well with all of your new circumstances.
Take care,
Rob & Lolly Soulier
She is so adorable! Hooray for little girls!
Claire, I'm just so happy for you guys!! She is darling. I would love to send ya little somethin' somethin'. When you can message me you new address :)
So sweet!! Contests! Love you guys and we are so happy for that little beauty's safe arrival!
Love, love, love, love!!! You look absolutely beautiful Claire, and what a beautiful family you have! Even Loren! hehe just kidding. She's a doll! Enjoy your little girl! (as if I have to tell you that) love ya!
She is gorgeous!!!!! COngrats! have fun dollin' her right up:)
She is a doll! So excited for you guys! Love the pictures! Enjoy every minute!
She is perfect!! So glad you got your girl. Love her all in pink! Congrats!!
Post a Comment