I love, love, LOVE your family pictures!! I adore the bright colors! It's such a nice change from the typical family portrait outfits. :) LOVE your Christmas card too!! Your kids are so dang cute. And happy belated birthday! I'm an awesome friend. :( Glad you had a great Thanksgiving, I'm sure it was delicious! Hope you have a great Christmas! Miss you! Love ya
4 comments:
Gosh, but you guys make some darling children!
I LOVE all your new pictures! What a beautiful family!
i love the pics!! - Sausha
I love, love, LOVE your family pictures!! I adore the bright colors! It's such a nice change from the typical family portrait outfits. :) LOVE your Christmas card too!! Your kids are so dang cute. And happy belated birthday! I'm an awesome friend. :( Glad you had a great Thanksgiving, I'm sure it was delicious! Hope you have a great Christmas! Miss you! Love ya
Post a Comment