My grandpa passed away at the age of 98 years. Cali and I flew up to Boise for the weekend to attend the funeral and see my family.
This picture was taken last summer when we were in Idaho.
A view of white sands from the air.
This was the only flight where there was an extra seat beside me for Cali to sit in. She was a pretty good traveler considering the late night flights.
Hanging with some cousins on Grandma's porch.
It takes Cali a few days to warm up to people, evn grandma's and grandpa's. So when we all met up for dinner at Costa Vida she jumped out and ran right into Grandpa Idaho's arms!
My Mom and I enjoyed a little SKIPBO action with Grandma one night after the funeral was over. I enjoyed a nice cold glass of water from the very coveted Betty and Veronica glass.








1 comment:
Sorry to hear about your grandpa. Nice you were able to get away for the funeral(a little mother/daughter weekend) I'm liking Cali's little pigtails she looks so grown up. The picture with you, your mom, and your grandmother is beautiful what a legacy of strong women. I want to see more of Cali :)
Post a Comment