My grandma was released from the hospital on Sunday but she wasn't able to fly until Wednesday. They were suppose to leave on Monday so rather than my mom and her staying in a hotel until then we decided that she and my mom would stay here. My parents drove up to ABQ to pick her up and back on Sunday. Then my dad turned around monday afternoon and drove back up to fly home. I am so glad that we were able to have some extra special time to spend with my grandma. When we go to Idaho we don't usually spend more than just a few hours with my grandparents. So my kids don't really know them super well. Now that grandpa is gone and who knows how much longer we have with grandma, I'm glad she was able to get to know my kids better.
Great Grandma rested on the swing while the kids played in the pool.
Thankfully Grandma can still hang in the pool with the kids!
Cali finally warmed up to Great Grandma and had some fun times playing and reading with her.
I did not get any pictures with all of my kids and her but I did get this one and I think it is pretty cool!
It wouldn't be right unless my mom and I had our usually saying good bye self portrait.






No comments:
Post a Comment