Friday, September 13, 2013

2nd birthday for the little Sis.

It seems like just yesterday that I was checking and double checking when the ultrasound tech told me it was a girl. With tears in my eyes I asked him if he had ever been wrong. He said no one had ever told him he was wrong. I looked him square in the eye and told him that I would be the first person to come back and tell him if indeed this baby was NOT a girl! 
I have never felt more complete than after Cali joined our family.

She is such a brave little girl who never wants to be left out.
She is my little side kick, every where I go she is right there too. 
She got this scooter for her birthday and couldn't have been more excited! She drug it around for a while and would ride it if someone would push her but with in about and hour she had the thing mastered!

If she could she would wear her purple shoes with everything.
She loves to help! It doesn't matter the chore, she will jump right in and help. She got upset the other day when I asked the boys to get me their laundry baskets. She didn't have one to bring to me and that wasn't cool! 
 It is always fun to see the world thru a child's eyes. She loves all the birds in the Walmart parking lot. She loves to go 4 wheeling in daddies truck. She loves her buddy Caleb. She loves to read and color. She knows that she can have whatever she wants at church because I don't want her throwing a fit. She knows when she wakes up from a nap we go get the boys from school. She has a super high, screeching voice when Loren gets home from work, yelling "daddy, daddy" until He opens the front door.
Happy birthday my little sugar bee.

1 comment:

Tami G. said...

Well, if she ever disappears...check my place!