I can not believe how quickly the summer time flew by. I don't know where the time went or what we did to fill up all that time, but we must have done something cause it is gone!
You know what they say, "a family who works together, stays together"
The kids had fun "boating" in the pool this summer. Despite this picture, Cali really did like it.
The boys caught a frog in the backyard one rainy day.
Jumping on the tramp in the rain is always more fun than regular weather.
We drove over to the cabin last minute one weekend to see the Spencer's. There were beautiful flowers all around and Tyden just can't help himself around flowers. I'm not sure there were any left after we were gone.
This is Cindy, one of my favorites!
All of the Spencer grandkids, minus baby Jacob. Shortly after this weekend we learned that Greg and Amy will be adding another kid to next years picture!!!
We made the trip up to Idaho and went camping at the greatest place on earth! I will always hold Red Fish Lake and the Sawtooth Mountains in a special place in my heart! I love my family to pieces and I am so glad that we were all there together.
Speaking of love...
My parents are amazing. Thanks for being so cool, Love and free agency.
Loren surprised the pants off of me when he rearranged his schedule at work so he could spend the rest of our trip in ID with us. It is always more fun when Dad is around. We managed to visit the water park in Boise and also go white water rafting. We took my parents and my grandma out to eat at Cheesecake Factory.
Cali had a great time with cousin Wade in Chloe park in my parents backyard.
Grandpa and I taking the kids out to ice cream.
The typical good bye picture of me and my mom.
We left Boise and drove all night to Mesa so we could spend some time with the Spencer's before school started again.
The last week before school started we packed it in with friends, playing and enjoying time together. Some of the other moms and I had a few cannon ball contests while all of our kids watched. We just had to remind them that we are pretty cool still! I won, yah me!















No comments:
Post a Comment