Monday, April 21, 2008

Tyden's 3



Look at me, today I turn 3.
I am no longer 2, so I am not sure what to do.
I will try not to flush things down the potty and I won't eat anymore dirt,
but I cannot promise to keep a clean shirt.
I will love my brothers but sometimes we'll fight,
But don't worry mom it will turn out alright.
It will be a great year, I can't wait to do more...
go to school, or ride a bike...
Maybe I'll wait until I turn 4.
My 2's were a blast! Thank goodness for you they didn't last.














2 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Tyden! That is the CUTEST poem!! I'm glad you had fun.

Byron and Jana said...

Claire, you are so funny! I never knew you were such a poet! Happy Birthday Tiny!! (and I hope all your wishes come true with him leaving the 2 year old habits behind)