Congrats Loren on becoming a DR. We in the Howey House are SO IMPRESSED.. But of course we would be. You are A STUD!!! I LOVE the last family photo from the cabin. It is such a GREAT shot of all of you. Claire.. I would LOVE to see you again before you leave. I feel bad the summer got away from us and I hardly saw you. Now you are moving again. Wa Wa Wa...
2 comments:
Ah, the mountains! Glad you got to have a little family get away. I love the last pic of your whole fam. And yes, your boys are adorable!!
Congrats Loren on becoming a DR. We in the Howey House are SO IMPRESSED.. But of course we would be. You are A STUD!!! I LOVE the last family photo from the cabin. It is such a GREAT shot of all of you. Claire.. I would LOVE to see you again before you leave. I feel bad the summer got away from us and I hardly saw you. Now you are moving again. Wa Wa Wa...
Post a Comment