The house likes like a lot of fun!! I bet it's nice to know you won't be moving for at least 3 years huh? I love the "hills" post! No wonder you are so darn skinny---that's a lot of extra weight to haul around! And don't forget--we can always betrothe Alyssa to one of your boys!
Hey, it's Katie Seguritan. I'm so jealous that you live by the beach! That looks like so much fun. And your home looks nice too.. Must be expensive there! Tell the fam we say hi. KT
I'm so glad I can say i have been there. I love that you can make any place feel like home. You have a great attitude! You looked beautiful in your Sunday atire! Hope church and the ward were fun. Thanks for taking the time to let us stop by! maybe someday we can try out your hotel!
YAY! I am so glad that you wrote! I miss you! I am SO green with envy! The house looks so darling! I love the pictures of Loren on the scooter... too funny. I cannot believe how big the kids are! Brigg and Karina are not squishy babies at all anymore! I am excited to be able to keep in touch this way! I am going to add your blog to my little list so that I can keep track of you! TOO EXCITING! thanks for writing!
What a cute house! We are going to make it out there at some point. Hope you guys are doing good. We are going to check Boise out in a couple of weeks. :)Heidi
I love it! I think we're going to have to make a trip down there sometime. Maybe next summer? I don't plan on being pregnant again, so it should work. : ) Love ya!
Yay for San Diego! I'm so excited to know you blog. I'm glad things are going well for you guys. Your house is so cute. I need some decorating tips. And the skate park is rad!
Thanks for stopping in on my blog. It has been years... I have a memory of playing with you and your MRS. Potato Head, then eating cookies from your mom's cookie jar. It sounds like you have moved as many times as us. We are on #13, and settled.... well, until we out grow our house. Your house is darling and you look great.
12 comments:
You did such a great job decorating! I love it. Perhaps one of these days we will get to stay in the hotel.
What a beautiful home! Sounds like you are going to love your time in San Diego. Email me your address when you get a second.
The house likes like a lot of fun!! I bet it's nice to know you won't be moving for at least 3 years huh? I love the "hills" post! No wonder you are so darn skinny---that's a lot of extra weight to haul around! And don't forget--we can always betrothe Alyssa to one of your boys!
Hey, it's Katie Seguritan. I'm so jealous that you live by the beach! That looks like so much fun. And your home looks nice too.. Must be expensive there! Tell the fam we say hi.
KT
I'm so glad I can say i have been there. I love that you can make any place feel like home. You have a great attitude! You looked beautiful in your Sunday atire! Hope church and the ward were fun. Thanks for taking the time to let us stop by! maybe someday we can try out your hotel!
YAY! I am so glad that you wrote! I miss you! I am SO green with envy! The house looks so darling! I love the pictures of Loren on the scooter... too funny. I cannot believe how big the kids are! Brigg and Karina are not squishy babies at all anymore!
I am excited to be able to keep in touch this way! I am going to add your blog to my little list so that I can keep track of you!
TOO EXCITING! thanks for writing!
What a cute house! We are going to make it out there at some point. Hope you guys are doing good. We are going to check Boise out in a couple of weeks. :)Heidi
I want to book a night in that hotel. Hope you are having fun in San Diego. Your house looks so NICE. esp for CALI.
I love it! I think we're going to have to make a trip down there sometime. Maybe next summer? I don't plan on being pregnant again, so it should work. : ) Love ya!
Yay for San Diego! I'm so excited to know you blog. I'm glad things are going well for you guys. Your house is so cute. I need some decorating tips. And the skate park is rad!
Wow! You have been moving alot. I know how that feels!! Nice to be settled! Cute kids. I'm so glad you found us!!!!
Thanks for stopping in on my blog. It has been years... I have a memory of playing with you and your MRS. Potato Head, then eating cookies from your mom's cookie jar. It sounds like you have moved as many times as us. We are on #13, and settled.... well, until we out grow our house. Your house is darling and you look great.
Post a Comment