We were able to purchase San Diego Zoo passes and so we took the boys to check it out. Here's the proof.

Brigg told us he wanted to see and alligator. These are croc bones, but he did not know the difference, neither did I.

The boys all said that the camels stink.

Tyden was most excited to see the giraffe.

B & T on the sky ride. The sky ride is included in our season pass, way cool!

Jax and me on the sky ride.

So cute!
Thanks to a season pass we can go to the zoo any time we want to tire our boys out. This place is all hill, up and down. They all slept great!!!
Thank You
Thank You
Thank You
2 comments:
You are soooooo welcome!
Gma and Gpa Idaho are glad to know you have such a fun thing to do any time you want to go !
Come on Claire! You know you miss the Boise Zoo! JK! I would love to be in a city with a great zoo! I know Boise is excited for the giraffe exhibit, but come on......:) Your boys are darling! Great names to!
Post a Comment