Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The big K

Today was the big first day. Brigg has been counting down the days for schools to begin. He asked for an alarm clock for his b-day so he could wake up and get ready for school. We set the alarm last night and of course he slept right thru it. He was very excited to go and later he said that he did not miss me at all. I, on the other hand missed him a teeny, tiny, little, insy, winsy bit.

6 comments:

Alli Blue said...

I think he kinda looks like Tom in this picture! Handsome boy!

Anonymous said...

Claire- It is so good to hear from you and see what a cute little family you have. It has been so long but if you guys ever come back home to visit we will have to connect. Take care, Emily

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Aww, I can't believe you have a kindergartener! Crazy! That's so funny he slept through the alarm. What a handsome guy! Hey, are you going to be in Boise for Thanksgiving? We'll be there for a week, so let me know if you are! Crossing my fingers!!!

Nathan and Hailey Frogley said...

Oh I love the first day of school!! I am so excited for you and your Brigg.:)

Anonymous said...

Claire, it was nice to hear from you and see you are doing well. I talked with Sam a while back because I had heard you dad was in the hospital and i was making sure everthing was alright. I just moved to salt lake the end of august, i heard Ben may be around here some place let me know how i can contact him i would love to see him. I think it has been about 10 years. take care
jeremy

Claire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.