Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Jaxon, the little stinker!

Jaxon has started this new thing where he will wake up at 5:30. Yah, super fun! I always turn him right back around and put him back in his bed. Where he stays until about 6:30, when he comes out again. I am not a morning person, I don't like waking up unless I see the number 7 first on the alarm clock. So Jaxon is making me crazy. It makes the rest of the day interesting. He often falls asleep at the drop of the hat. Normal nap time is after lunch but lately it has been when ever and where ever the eyelids fall. Today I was doing the dishes and he was sitting on the floor having some crackers, I turned around to find this super cute photo opp. I hope that this 5:30 thing does not last long, I can deal with 6 ish but no way am I doing 5!

14 comments:

Alli Blue said...

That is sooo stinken cute! Not waking up that early of course, but his little sleepy body on the floor! In cracker crumbles and all!

Nikki said...

ugh. JJ wakes up at 5 am every day for months! The good news is that he is a little couch tater tot and likes to watch cartoons... This morning in particular he decided it was not enough to be awake, but that Sissy had to be awake, too. I hate when he does that... cause Sissy can't or won't even take a nap! I can assure you that I will be a huge grump by the end of the day cause I will be tired and so will Karina!
The pic of Jaxon is adorable, though! Especially because it looks like he didn't just accidentally drop - but that he is totally chillin in his new nap spot!

Natalie Page said...

Jaxon, I can relate. I went to a 5:30 a.m. exercise class yesterday and then dozed off while "resting" my head on Zac's boppy while we were playing in his room. Fortunately, Zac is noisy and I wasn't asleep long.

Carter Family...... said...

That would be so cute if he wasn't being such a turkey for you. I can't wait for winter just so the sun will rise later.

Alison said...

You are going to love early morning seminary!!!

MaMaMaMandy said...

Claire- I'm so glad you found me on here!! I've had you on my mind lately, wondering how things are for your family!? So you are in San Diego right now? That is awesome! I SO wish I was there too- Blake's sister and family live there so it would be a blast! Keep me posted on your family! Your boys are getting so big!!

Mashell Lungren said...

I really feel for you! We went through that at one point, too. The only comfort I can provide is that I didn't remember it until I read your account. It has to pass eventually! I am sorry though.

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

So cute.. i can't believe how BIG he is getting. I hope you are LOVING the beach.. the beautiful weather and all the fun Cali stuff.

I miss you around here. I seriously feel so blessed to have been able to get to know you for the short time you were in the ward. I miss your smile, how down to earth you are, your cute boys, and YES your DINNERS!!! Love and Miss ya.

BRIANA said...

So cute--and not so cute!! I hate the early morning thing too!! Hopefully it will end soon! I can't belive how big he is and he looks so much like Brigg!

Angie said...

CLAIRE!!! I haven't seen you forever! I found you through Alli's blog - it looks like life is great! Your family is so cute! Tell the Lungrens hello from the Thuesons!

Angie said...

We're in Murray, UT. Wish I could say Boise...maybe someday! I'm so happy I found you!

Mandy Stewart said...

I haven't been to your blog in a while and had fun catching up on your summer. I miss you guys. It looks like you are having fun with your fam. You make life look so fun and exciting. Tell Loren we said hi. Hopefully we will get to see ya soon! till then keep bloggin

Mandy Stewart said...

I too have difficulty waking up earlier than 7:30. Although, as long as the sun is out I can some how trick myself into thinking it is later. Put a dark blanket over his window if you haven't already. Hopefully he's in a phase. I feel for you.

themanuesfamily said...

This picture is PRICELESS!