- Like when your youngest son finally tells you he is poopy by showing you the proof on his fingers...proud moment
- Or when you make it out of the grocery store with all of the things from your list and your children stayed buckled in the cool car carts the whole time. (thanks to the threat of their life before you went in)...proud moment
- Or when your children behaved during church and your husband was working so you did it all by yourself...proud moment
Well here is another one of those moments.
That is the Hub doing a above the knee amputation...proud moment
Loren set up the tent in the back yard this weekend just for fun. We ate Sunday dinner in the tent. The boys enjoyed their dinner while Loren and I did not. I tried a new recipe and lets just say that I won't be making that again.
Thanks to our new neighbor friends who supplied the sidewalk chalk, we had a blast Saturday morning while we were all still in our jammies.
We have a mole! In the beginning he only played in our front yard. Leaving me a new mound each morning in the grass. I would just smooth the dirt out, no big deal. Now the little stink has moved to our side yard. Where a couple of weeks ago, I planted some new shrubs and put in bark. Anyways it is really hard to smooth out the dirt and then get the bark to be on top so that it looks nice again. What do I do?
14 comments:
ok definatly some PROUD moments.. I must add GROSS to 2 of them though.. I hate the poop on the fingers (or walls, carpet, clothing etc... ) and for the 2nd one.. HELLO hamburger coming out of that leg.. I had to enlarge it to make sure It was real. GROSS.. Loren I don't know how you do it (or anyone else in a bloody profession) it would totally creap me out to see that much INNARDS!! and to be the one to CUT OFF A LEG!! even if it is necessary. I dont know if I could do it!! I guess that is why we have Doc's like you!! I am proud of you too!!
As for the mole.. Can't you just sit outside with a rubber mallet and bob it on the head like at the arcades?? I think you may end up with like 100 tickets if you get him 10 times.
What a great mommy!
Karina never experimented with... the dirty diapers. She would be mortified - I am thinking that is something that I have to look forward to with boys!
your friend that posted the comment about whacking the mole - hysterical!
I am proud of Loren, too... if I ever need a limb removed... he will be the first person I call... OUR HUSBANDS CAN BARTER! If you need "limbs" removed - you can call him!!
I am so smart, I kill myself!
Looks like you guys are doing sooo good out there. Far cry from Albuquerque I am sure. We just went back to ABQ this past weekend to visit some friends, and I guess there is NO ONE left in our old ward...except the Bishop and Logan and Cortney ;) Do you still keep in touch with them? Anyway, it's too bad we moved with out getting to know you and your family better. At least we can keep up over blogging right?
It's because of stuff like this that you are my favorite Sister! Who else would post a picture of of a leg amputation!! So cool Loren.
As for the mole, that power tool Loren was using should have an attachment for that kind of thing.
uhhh, eww, but very cool!
Love you!
We had 'voles' last year - I know, I'd never heard of them either - think mouse crossed with a mole - anyway, we put the hose down their holes and flushed them out! It seems to have worked - no problems this year! I think the gush photo is awesome! Good luck!
Glad the kids like the sidewalk chalk, and Loren apparently too! :)
Is that a Makita or a Dewalt?
Oh man, I'm going to venture to say that the poor guy who got his leg amputated wasn't having a proud moment. : ) Ha ha!! Pretty cool though. You crack me up Claire!!
Sorry.. Time for a new post.. Claire.. You have been TAGGED on my blog... Get busy thinking...
MISS YA
Kyle is thinking about going back to school just so he can do that too....go Loren...the first thing Kyle said when I showed him that picture is "coooool!"
You should be proud Clair!!! Did loren like it or does it just sound fun to guys. Glad to see your all happy! BTW... I love your crazy imagination. I never would think up the kid eating snake. I always think up horror like rapes and robbers and imagine the crazy way I would have to snatch all my kids and get out. And what way i wopuld do it and so on .... and then I say a prayer to try to make it all go away. Ahh. I hate my imagination sometimes.... I blame it on Law and Order and CSI. I don't watch any of those shows any more. Anyway....
SHLL!!! Way to go on using the DeWalt. Im going to have to pick up that end tool sometime though for me...
Claire those are some pretty cool moments to be proud of.
Great work to the both of you.
Post a Comment