Monday, October 6, 2008

6 Quirks

So I was tagged by Dawn and I am suppose to tell you six quirky things about me... here it goes.
  • Compulsive eyebrow plucker. I look and pluck everyday.
  • Can't sleep on the other side of the bed. When we got married we claimed our sides. Loren and I have tried to switch before, just doesn't work we always end up switching back.
  • I have a weird imagination. If Loren says he will call or come home at a certain time and is late I will imagine the most awful things. example you ask--- trapped upside down in his car down a ravine, oh and it's on fire! Terrible stuff like that. Mostly life altering imaginations. Same for my kids. When I send them out in the back yard I like to take a look around. Because I will imagine this huge child eating snake is just sitting out there waiting to devour my kiddos.
  • I love to vacuum. I love my vacuum. It helps with that not so fresh feeling. (not that "not so fresh feeling") This normally happens after dinner time and I am sick of stepping on cars and toys, so I go on these rampages and tell the boys if the vacuum touches a toy it goes in the trash. So it scares them into cleaning up their toys and my feet don't hurt anymore. 2 points for me!
  • I hate eating chicken off the bone. I guess I can thank my Mom for that one. Once my Mom, who is normally a fine cook made fried chicken and it was not done all the way. We made up a song to tell my mom to never cook chicken that way again. Funny memories.
  • I never, ever go to bed at night without washing my face and brushing my teeth. Ever! It does not matter how late or tired I am.

Now I am suppose to tag 6 people who get to tell 6 quirky things about themselves. Alison , Alli, Nikki, Breanne, Briana, and lucky number six is Angie.

6 comments:

Alison said...

I love to be tagged. How fun! ok, I will do my list and post it later today!

And, your little package of books should go out in the mail tomorrow!

Alli Blue said...

Wierd! I have the same quirk. Mine are nightmares though. Started afted I had the girls. I dream the most horrible things about accidents, or wierdos. Ugh! I hate them! Thnx for taggin me. I'll get right on it!

Nikki said...

I hope you meant me? If not... I tagged myself anyway.
I also have a lot of the same ones that you have like... the horrible accidents my husband is in like every day and the "not so fresh feeling".

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

I have imagine terrible things if chad is late too.. It usually ends up in a fight because I feel like it is real. then when he comes home ALIVE.. I am pissed that he didn't even call..

Glad you did this.. You are so cute. I really miss you and your cute family.

BRIANA said...

I loved this post!! I totally hear you on the vacuuming---it really gets the kids to pick up fast!! I also love the proud moments from the post before--crazy that Loren (and Paul) do such crazy stuff like that every day! And I can really relate to the whole doing the church thing by yourself!! Kudos to you! Paul has had to work 8 Sundays in a row--YUCK!

Americano said...

Spence, you're lucky I found this website viado, or I'd really have to kick your cu. You changed your cell phone number without telling me? Well I don't know if you know but I've been living in Brazil the last 6 months. I want to catch up with you and talk about Kunta Kinte and the mean streets of brasil. I'll give you more details, but that member girl Roberta from Maringa that was always trying to get us to double date her and our investigator, well she got ahold of me and she's a total biker chick. Her whole family is inactive (sad I know but remember that fight we got in with her dad about the priesthood). But it's just crazy to see her like that. Anyway man, I want to catch up and hear about your boys and your job situation. Tell Claire hi, and remind her if it weren't for me you never would've met. My email is mark.neeleman@voeazul.com.br, send me an email with your phone number and I'll call you.
Tio,
Neeleman