Yah I went, it was fun! I went with my friend and her
7 year old daughter. There was a line all around the theatre full of little girls and moms waiting to see the movie. There were a few dads and way more boys than I was expecting. It was a great finish to all the movies. I think I liked this one the best. Plus, the AC in the theatre was broken so we all got free tickets for another show.
3 comments:
I'm going out on a limb here and guessing that Brigg does not know all of the words to all of the songs already? Cause Karina does... those are the joys and PAINS of being the mother of a five year old girl. I pay 12 bucks a month for my XM (a gift that had to span Christmas, my birthday and mother's day cause it was so expensive) to hear Radio Disney 24/7.
I might claw my own eyes out, but I have to take Karina to the movie, too... if you were here - I would have gladly sent her with you ;o)
We have not seen any yet. We just barely broke down and gave way to the Princess ivasion!
Seriously, you have seen all three! I think I would be perfectly happy to brag that I have never seen any of them. But unfortunately I don't think I can con Stoney into taking the girls. I will try to keep my laughter to myself! I love you!
Post a Comment