This past weekend Loren's parents came to visit. Our sister in law and 5 kiddos came too. It was blast. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures, because Hub had to take the camera to work. Thursday we hit the beach, it was freezing. The kids didn't seem to notice the raging wind and lack of sun because they all jumped in. Friday we did the entire San Diego Zoo. Finally on Saturday Loren was able to join us. We headed over to Belmont park for some more Cali fun. Thank goodness Tyden barely made the height requirement so he was able to go on the rides with the big kids. It would have been a really, really long day if he didn't make it.
1 comment:
soo soo soo jealous!
We love the San Diego Zoo. We have been there three times, I think. Wish I was there...
Also... If Loren is taking the camera to take more pics of bloody stuff... cool, but, ew.!
Post a Comment