Thursday, January 15, 2009

night out with the DPM's

On Loren's birthday I was able to arrange a party just for him with some of the Podiatrist in San Diego. It was evening attire complete with Steak/Salmon/Chicken and of course all the dancing you can handle. OK so I did not arrange it, but it sure was nice of who ever did.
Can you say FREE birthday night out. Free all the way down to the babysitting. My super, fantastic neighbor came over to hang with the boys, Thanks neighbor.
The last time we went dancing (8 years ago) we were in NYC at the night clubs. We were definitely younger then, we would stay out until wee hours of the morning and do it all over again the next night.
I know we look pretty goofy, but it was really fun. I missed dancing with my Hub. Here is my daily competition. These are some of his fellow residents and one of the attending Doctors.
I just have to toot my own horn, I found the dress for 20 bones and altered it myself. So I guess the night was not FREE, but what ever.
toot, toot

10 comments:

Nikki said...

First, I love the pictures that you guys are getting on the beach! They are awesome!
It looks like you guys had an AWESOME time! In the bottom picture... there is a lady with a dress on that looks similar to yours... but maybe more gray than black? It looks like she spent WAY more on her dress!
send some of that good fortune this way will ya?

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

How fun! Love your dress, and can't believe you got it for $20! You look beautiful. That's fun that Loren will still dance and be goofy with you. Happy belated b-day Loren!

Alli Blue said...

You look amazing Claire! Kudos to you! Total knock out! Oh, Loren looks good too!!! :)

j. and a. jerman said...

How are you guys? I'm impressed with your sewing skills and speaking of skills, Look at you dance! Looks Fun! The beach pics look SO great! Hope your all well.

Anonymous said...

you rock woman! i love you! :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nikki said...

ok that website that you gave me... the funny one... is SO hysterical!
I love the post today, about the baby shower! HYSTERICAL!
fake grinding with the Priests?! So wrong it is funny.
AND one of the comments about how we have not had a hot president since JFK... and he was all in black and white?! and Pres. Uchtdorf does not count cause he is only vice-pres?
hysteria. Seriously. so bad it is funny.

themanuesfamily said...

You're welcome super, fantastic neighbor!!!! :)

Angie said...

Hey - send me your email address so I can add you to the recipe blog contributors...angiehallberg(at)gmail(dot)com

Mandy Stewart said...

I love the hair Claire!!! Did you fix the bangs??? They look great! It was shocking when I first saw it, then I remembered that we did it! I think you would look good anyway. That looked so fun. I'm jelouse.