Thursday, April 23, 2009

One year older and wiser too!



Tyden had a great birthday! We went and picked up his little buddy from church and went to the park, then came back to the house and the boys jumped on the tramp with the sprinkler. Did I mention it was 100 degrees on Monday? YUCK! Finished up the day with pizza and cupcakes. His favorite present was Hungry hungry hippos. They don't make toys like they used to, we will see how long the toy survives in the Spencer house.
This past year has been loads of fun. Tyden has absolutely no fear when it comes to strangers. He is also very unaware that people have there own personal space, he is always in your face. What a lover this little one is. He often picks the wildflowers by the park and passes them out to all of the other moms there. At church one of the primary teachers asked him what our purpose was here on earth, Tyden responded "to snuggle!"
I am so thankful to be his Mom.

Boys stats
Brigg 52lbs and 47 in tall
Tyden 46 lbs and 43 in tall
Jaxon 31 lbs and 35 in tall

6 comments:

Byron and Jana said...

Happy Birthday Tiny!! What a sweet boy! And Hungry Hippos is one of our favs too! Wish we could be there to share a cupcake with you!!

Nikki said...

golly, I cannot believe what a big boy he is! I remember him as a roly poly baby! he sure is handsome! congrats cause clearly you are doing a great job!

Alli Blue said...

That is sweet! What a kind boy! Graden just hit the "terrible twos" and I want to chuck him out a window! :)

5 ibarras said...

Hooray for Tyden--4 years old :)
and i miss his snuggles...he can be in my personal space anytime :)
(oh, glad you got your blogger/pictures working again)

kara said...

Claire,
Your boys are so sweet. I loved meeting them. Thankyou so much for all your help and Loren's we are excited to be coming to San Deigo. I expect we have some fun times coming in the future! Little boys are so funny I love it. No news on whether we got our house yet but hopefully we end up closer that farther. Again thanks for everything I can't explain how nice it was to stay with your family.

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

That is so cute, "to snuggle!" What a sweetie.