"Jaxon did you eat your breakfast bar already, did you put it in your tummy?"..."no"..."where did you put it then?"..."in my mouth." -Dah
"Tyden come eat your dinner."... " no thanks Mom, I'm good"..."it will make you big and strong"..."no"..."it will put hair on your chest"..."oooooh, ok I am coming."
At Walmart the other day I was browsing in the jammy and undie section for a new sports bra. I had all the boys with me and I did not really think they understood the whole thing. Then I hear Brigg say, "How you doing?" (yes he sounded like Joey from FRIENDS) and he was pointing his fingers at one of the fancy bras...I guess he does get it.
8 comments:
LOL...kids say the cutest things.
: )
I totally laughed out loud about the bra thing! Ha Soooo funny!
that was hilarious! No more bra shopping with the kids!
Hahahaha! Nattie gave a gool Ol' "tune in tokyo" to a HUGE bra the other day!
OH MY GOSH! That is so cute! Dylan whistles and pretty girls he sees in pictures! Oh no! :)
That is awesome...did Brigg learn that from Friends or just come up with it on his own?
Oh my gosh, that is hilarious! I'm sure it was a proud moment for Loren!! lol
I love it! So glad you wrote it dowm cuz it would have been forgoten. So funny. Hope you guys are happy!
Post a Comment