
Tyden was watching a cartoon last week and in the show the kids went camping in his back yard with his dad. Tyden runs to me and tells me that he wants to have a camp out in the back yard. So what do you do when your super cute kid asks you to do something fun, YOU DO IT!
Friday night we set up the tent in the backyard. We borrowed our neighbors fire pit for smores and such. We had some friends over for the roasting fun, it was great! Time for bed roles around and we still had not blown up our air mattresses. So we (I mean Loren) brought out the beds from the house. I have to admit I am not a lover of air mattresses, especially if I have to share with the hub. The moving, rolling and being able to feel every breath, ugh! I like my sleep. So this was quite cozy. I could definitely get use to sleeping like this in a tent. Now all we need to do is buy a huge truck so we can fit all the mattresses in it when we actually go camping out of our back yard.
6 comments:
definitely camp-out snobs! wish we were there to roast s'mores with you!
miss you..... :(
I likey! I am going to have to give this a whirl! Call me when you get in town and we can hook up at a park! :)
How fun! That's a nice big tent! I guess it has to be to fit your mattresses :)
Now that sounds like my kind of camping.
snobs! I *heart* pottys!
Sounds like a good time!
Post a Comment