

Last week I took the boys to the Sealife aquarium next to Legoland. The boys have been asking to go for a while and it had a really good deal, so I took advantage. It was neat and the boys loved it. I was blown away at how small it was for how expensive it was. Remember I got a good deal, all I had to pay for was myself, and I am still complaining. It was pretty cool, but we won't be going back again unless it is free.



We also had our ward Christmas party last weekend. The primary kids were able to perform the nativity as part of the nights program. I must say that I love being with the little kids at church! The boys all dressed up as Shepard's. They sang 2 songs, Away in a manger and Christmas Bells with sign language. I love listening to Jaxon sing Christmas bells, it melts my heart. I was very nervous when I was received my calling to be the Primary president back in May. I still feel very inadequate, but I love the children and I love the gospel. It is fun to be more involved in what my kids are learning on Sunday. I can sing the songs with them and we can talk about sharing time and the lessons. It has been a blessing in our home.
After the program was over Santa came for a visit. It was so cool, instead of a goody bag all of the boys received a hotwheel car.
Santa is real, that is what my boys asked for!!!
5 comments:
glad you guys finally made it to the aquarium!
this is kassidi, by the way, didn't notice i was on nathan's account
What a great idea by Santa. So much cooler than a goodie bag.
Happy Holidays!
Go Primary Pres.! Hey, did I already ask you for your address?
Claire... I bet you are an awesome PP! I have never been in Primary unfortunately.... always with the youth. Have a great Christmas.
Post a Comment