My boys say the greatest things during their prayers. It does not matter what time of day it is, both Tyden and Jaxon will bless the food even if we are not eating. Brigg is definitely getting more thoughtful when he says the prayer. Tyden always says "thank you for our problems." When Jaxon prays, he will always say, "bless daddy at work, and bless Brigg and Tiny at school, bless me at home and please bless Mommy at the grocery store."
4 comments:
Those are the best! My friend Laura records some of her kids prayers so they always remember them. I am too lazy for that!
That is hilarious. I love the grocery store part. It makes it sound like you are always shopping.
So funny about the food thing. That is what Ashlynn does, but totally on purpose cuz she knows it makes her Daddy laugh...she looks out the corner of her eye..then blesses the food and then say, "AHHHH, Dad theres no food!" Love the kid storie
LOL, tell Jaxon to bless me at the grocery store too!! I need all the help I can get in there. :) TOo funny
Post a Comment