Brigg prefers just jelly.
Jaxon always gets a bend-backer and he opens it up and smashes his face into it. Taking small bites from the middle first.
Tyden is always fun to watch. He will pull the two pieces apart and eat them one at a time. He could also eat pb & j's morning , noon and night.
I have plans to make a blog book and I just wanted to remember some of the random things my boys do.
10 comments:
Graden eats it JaXoN style!
I've thought about the blog books too! Aren't the Fab idea?! My kids seldom eat PBJ's but when they do it's in squares or triangles and Bensen pulls his apart and picks at it with his fingers....as long as he eats it's fine with me! Your boys are so cute!
Hi Claire!
Love your blog, I went back and got caught up--You guys are too cute. Your house looks great, and how fun to have passes to the San Diego Zoo...I love that place!
It was great to talk to you today, Thanks for calling! Let's keep in touch more (although you've probably seen what a poor blogger I am,.. well, sometimes...I'll try to do better!) talk to you later. We sure miss you guys here!
The best thing about Karina and PB& J? She has been making them herself since she was three years old!!
She has added to her recipe book... toast with cheese, grapes and strawberries (washed in the sink first), juice (like crystal light) and a bowl of cereal.
So helpful!
Bend - Backer? They are called wagons at our house! I love a good pb and j but only I can make it I am very picky about my pb to j ratio. In fact that sounds good right now!
That is so funny. I just gave Brooklyn her first pb & j this week. She didn't quite know what to do with it either. She just took it apart and ate the peices seperately.
P.S. What's a blog book?
Yes. This blog book thing sounds intriguing.
Taya does it just like Tyden:)
My boys would eat PB&J all day long, everyday if I let them!!!
Post a Comment