Tuesday, January 19, 2010

a dress up date

The annual Podiatry Gala was this past weekend. We don't get dressed up when we go out on dates, so for me it is always fun to go to podiatry events because we get to. We dropped the kids off at our fiends house and drove up with another resident couple. It was way more fun this year because of the new residents. Last year I was the only guest at our table who was not in podiatry. This year 2 of the residents wives are my friends, so I had someone to go to the bathroom with. Prom pose.


I love dancing with Loren because he really knows how to get funky on the dance floor.
He is so much fun.
Loren with some of his fellow residents.

6 comments:

Alli Blue said...

You look like a sexy modest mama! :) Love it!

Lolly Soulier said...

It looks like you had a blast. We're so happy for you guys. Rob's looking forward to seeing Loren in Orlando.

tenacious d said...

You guys look very sharp! Hmmm...Loren getting funky on the dance floor--I really need to see that!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Fun! I love those work dinner parties that make us get all dressed up. YOu are looking HOT mama! LOve your hair.

Byron and Jana said...

You look fah-bu-lous! Miss you guys! Maybe next time we are together Loren and Byron should have a dance off! Could be exciting!!

Byron and Jana said...

You look fah-bu-lous!! I think next time we are together Loren and Byron should have a dance off! Could get crazy! Miss you guys!